About YOUR Office UK
YOUR Office UK is owned and run by two good friends, Garry & Graeme, who have known each other for years. Their personalities, backgrounds, skills & experience complement each other and make them the perfect team to deliver great value-for-money business services across the North West of England and beyond.
Their determination and adventurous streak underline their “never say die” attitude – if there is a workplace service that your business needs, Graeme & Garry will pull out all the stops to provide it.
Additionally Garry & Graeme have both had extensive training with Nectere – a leading office dealer services provider in the UK & Ireland. YOUR Office UK is now an accredited Nectere partner. Hence Gary & Graeme can take advantage of Nectere’s huge success, support services and wide range of stationery, office furniture, breakroom and office cleaning & hygiene supplies – which they can offer to YOUR Office UK clients at extremely competitive rates.
Why not look through our Webstore for more info?
Highly professional, Garry has an engineer’s mind and is very technically able yet with a real flair for people – an ideal combination as far as his clients are concerned. He takes the time to listen to them, keen to ensure that what YOUR Office UK delivers to those clients is a perfect fit for their needs.
- Garry has 15 years’ experience working with customers across a variety of platforms. As part of this Garry worked for Rymans – a leading UK stationer and supplier of home and office materials – for several years. The experience Garry gained at Rymans has helped him understand the needs of his clients for quality stationery, office supplies & office furniture and contributed to the decision for YOUR Office UK to become an accredited Nectere partner.
- Garry served an apprenticeship with Unilever in 4 different Engineering disciplines (Electrical, Mechanical, Process, Instrumentation)
- He gained NVQ Level 3 in all of the above
- Garry achieved an HNC in Engineering academia
- He was also in the Royal Navy as a Weapons Engineer and worked on HMS Ark Royal before it was decommissioned
- Garry enjoys climbing mountains, charity work, travelling and trying new things
- He also loves anything associated with Marvel and all of its super-hero characters
- Garry likes spending time with his family and in particular his nieces and nephews
Graeme has a wealth of experience working for top industry leaders in both the Telecommunications industry (Vodafone) and the Workplace Safety & Compliance industry (PHS). This makes him the ideal person to advise clients on telecoms/broadband services as well as electrical and fire safety in the workplace and he can be relied upon to ensure those services are delivered on time & on budget.
- Graeme has over 15 years of experience in multiple industries for Industry Leaders, including – as mentioned above – Telecommunications (Vodafone) and Workplace Safety & Compliance (PHS)
- He may be modest about it but Graeme was actually somewhat of a TV star as a child – he was a background extra on Hollyoaks for a couple of years
- Graeme used to play football but unfortunately had to stop through injury – he now keeps fit by kickboxing and going to the gym
- Along with Garry, Graeme enjoys hiking up mountains and does a variety of Charity work; he has for example previously raised funds for the British Heart Foundation and Rock FM Cash 4 Kids. He already has plans in place for raising money for other charities in 2016 and both he & Garry will be blogging about those adventures on site – watch this space!
- Another shared hobby with his co-partner is a passion for Marvel films – in fact for anything Marvel related
To find out more about what Garry, Graeme and the YOUR Office UK team can provide, please have a look around the website.
There are a variety of ways you can get in touch, so head over to our Contact Page for all the details – we look forward to hearing from you.