Here at YOUR Office we pride ourselves on being able to ensure you provide a safe and comfortable environment for all your staff and/or visitors.
That is why we offer comprehensive Air Conditioning servicing to enable you to do just that.
- ‘Out of Hours’ testing (to fit in with your timetable)
- Servicing of ALL types of AirCon systems
- Make sure you keep up with regulation changes such as the phase out of R22 refrigerant
Plus there’s the additional bonus of not having to remember when your testing is due in the future as we will remind you in plenty of time.
For much more information about Air Conditioning in general, we have put together some FAQs – these help answer many of the “Who, What, When, Where and How” questions you may have, particularly around the Law.
Don’t forget that we are always delighted to hear from you, so if you have any further questions or if you would like YOUR Office UK to give you a bespoke quote for our Air Conditioning services then please get in touch.
Air Conditioning FAQs
How does Air Conditioning Work?
Air conditioners use chemicals that easily convert from a gas to a liquid and back again. This chemical is used to transfer heat from the air inside of a building to air outside. The machine has three main parts, a compressor, a condenser and an evaporator. Air conditioning adds comfort to work spaces and is a crucial piece of equipment in certain industries. Therefore, it is essential that AC Units operate correctly and efficiently.
Why isn’t my Air Conditioning Unit working?
The first thing to check is that the air conditioning unit hasn’t been switched off or someone hasn’t adjusted the timer or any settings. Also it is important to check the fuses and isolators. A common problem with malfunctioning air conditioning is blockages. Problems can also be caused by a build-up in the air filters or general wear and tear over time but this can be minimised with regular air conditioning maintenance.
What Issues can be caused from poor maintenance of my Air Conditioning Unit?
The following problems can occur from not looking after your Air Conditioning
- Loss of Performance
- Leaking Water
- Bad Odours
- Increased Energy Use
- Poor Air Flow
What are the benefits of Air Conditioner maintenance?
When you treat your cooling system to regular maintenance, it will keep you comfortable and save you money. Here are some advantages of annual maintenance:
- Longer Lifespan.The average lifespan of an air conditioning unit is anywhere between 10 and 20 years, but some can last longer depending on how well it’s maintained.
- Lower Electricity Bills.When an AC system is serviced regularly, it performs more efficiently. The more efficiently it performs, the less you’ll spend on electricity.
- Fewer Repair Bills. Regular Maintenance will detect signs of potential breakdown so preventive action can be taken before something serious goes wrong.
How much will it cost to service by Air Conditioning?
The cost of serving Air Conditioning Units varies depending on the number of units, type of unit, access and various other factors so please contact us for a tailor made quotation.